Laboratorio JLN S.A de C.V, located at Avenida Cuauhtémoc, Número 694, Col. Narvarte Poniente, Alcaldía Benito Juárez, Mexico City, C.P. 03020, notifies its customers the commitment to the responsible treatment of their personal data.
Personal Data: The personal data requested are handled internally by the Laboratory to identify its customers and provide the required services and products.
- General data (full name, date of birth, age).
- Address (street, number, neighborhood, municipality, state, zip code).
- Medical information relevant to the services or products requested.
- Phone numbers (cell and/or landline).
- If applicable: Company name and Federal Taxpayers Registry (RFC) for the issuance of invoices.
- Company’s articles of incorporation, proof of address and official identification of the company’s legal representative, name of contact.
Use of Personal Data: The personal data requested are collected for different purposes of use:
- Provide the services or products you request from us. All personal data required are necessary for the issuance of your results report.
- Provide relevant information about the products and services available in our catalog.
- Inform about relevant changes in the intended use of our products or services.
Comply with the obligations agreed with our customers.
- Notify about promotions and their validity.
- Extend invitations to attend events and health campaigns.
- Conduct satisfaction evaluations to improve the quality of our services and learn our customers’ needs.
Data Collection: The personal data that is requested from you, is collected through a variety of mechanisms:
- When you provide them to us directly, through the different forms and records from the Laboratory.
- When you visit our website and contact us or request our services online.
- When we check other sources permitted by law.
- All the information you provide to us is captured and stored in a verified computer system with restricted access. The capture and handling of the information is done by internal and authorized personnel of the Laboratory.
Safeguarding of Data: Our patients’ information is safeguarded in the Computer System for six months. Test receipts and test results are kept available in the system for that same period of time.
- Results Reports printed for direct delivery to the client that are not collected within 30 days of their printing are destroyed and discarded by authorized laboratory staff.
- The Laboratory safeguards the personal data provided by any individual or legal entity, including but not limited to customers, suppliers and users, for authorized use for commercial, civil, mercantile or any other purpose.